Support 7.5.2+ Version.
How to Install:
1. Order From Our System.
2. Download the File.
3. Login to Your cPanel goto /modules/servers.
4. Upload the Zip File Over there.
Now Login and Refresh Your WHMCS.
Now Follow This Steps:
Setting up an SSL Product
To create a Resell.Biz SSL product, simply follow the steps below:
- Begin by creating a product as normal in Setup > Products & Services
- Set the product type to Other Product/Service
- Specify a name of your choice, description, and disable the domain options by ensuring "Require Domain" is deselected
- Leave the Welcome Email set to None - with SSL Products the SSL Configuration Required email template is sent automatically with a link to configure the certificate as soon as the order is processed & activated
- Next, navigate to the Module Settings tab and from there select the "UKGroups SSL Certificates" module (if you do not see this option, please double check the installation steps were performed correctly above)
- After selecting this, the page will reload showing the Resell.Biz SSL related config options - these are your Reseller ID, Password, Certificate Type & Test Mode
- You can find your Reseller ID by navigating to Settings > Personal Information > Primary Profile within your Resell.Biz account, or if you already use the Resell.Biz Domains module within WHMCS it can be found by navigating to Setup > Domain Registrars > Resell.Biz
- If this is your first time using the Resell.Biz API, you also need to register your server IP address with Resell.Biz. To do this, log in to the Resell.Biz control panel and then go to Settings > API and enter the IP where your WHMCS is installed there. Please Note: It can take up to 30 minutes for the IP to be allowed on their system.
- A custom field will be automatically created with a field called "Domain Name" where the customer is required to enter the domain name the SSL Certificate is for as part of the order process. You can customize this field via the Custom Fields tab, but if customizing the name you must do so in the format "Domain Name|Your Custom Name Here" so that WHMCS can still recognize the field.
- And that's it, you're ready to try it out!
Saturday, August 18, 2018